Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Hop On Hop Off Bus?
- The Hop On Hop Off Bus is a city tour bus that allows you to get on and off the bus as many times as you want with one ticket.
- Why should I use the Hop On Hop Off Bus?
- Flexibility is the name of the game when it comes to the tour bus. You can do one entire route on the same bus, without hopping off at all, or you can hop off at every stop and spend hours exploring Barcelona on foot before getting back on to visit another stop.
When it comes to touring on your own schedule, there is no better way to get around the city than with a service like this. You decide which sights you want to see, which stops you want to get off at, and even where you start and end your tour. You can see everything on our routes or you can see just the biggest and best of what Barcelona has to offer.
- What other perks do I get with my ticket?
- The sightseeing bus offers a number of benefits, including audio guides in eleven languages, €180 worth of discounts for Barcelona´s most popular
tours and attractions, free wifi on the bus and a free application for your smartphone.
- Where do the the Hop On Hop Off Bus tours go?
- The three circular routes cover Barcelona from east to west and from north to south. With 44 bus stops and 5 transfer points to change routes, you´ll be able to reach all of Barcelona´s famous sights and attractions easily. (Note: The Green Route along the coast is not operated in winter).
- How long do I have to wait for the next bus?
- Depending on the season, a new bus will pass between 5 to 25 minutes.
- Can I use the Hop On Hop Off bus during the weekend?
- Yes, the buses run seven days per week, from 9am to 7pm (8pm in summer). Only on 25/12 and 1/1 buses are not operational.
- Can I use the bus when I´m in a weelchair?
- Yes, the buses are adapted for wheelchairs.
- Where can I buy a the Hop On Hop Off Bus ticket?
- Use the reservation module on the left to buy your ticket with 10% discount. After yuour purchase you´ll receive a voucher via email, that you can exchange for a ticket on the bus.
- Can I buy a ticket before I arrive in Barcelona?
- Yes, ticket vouchers are valid for at least 90 days.
- How much does a ticket cost?
- The latest prices are shown on the booking module. In general, 2-day tickets offer the best value.
- Do children get a discount?
- Yes, children between 4 and 12 years of age can use a children´s ticket. Children under 4 years travel free of charge.